In order for a player to participate in practice this Saturday and going forward, the player must be registered with our team. You can register your player on our website under the “Program Info” tab, fees are not required at this time (however, we will require a deposit in October and you will now have the option to set up payment plans).
Each player must provide a signed safety waiver to participate in practices. This can be submitted either at practice or online with registration. We realize that, like so many other things right now, this season is unusual and we have added extra layers to our rules and procedures, but it is done in the interest of the safety and peace of mind of our players and their families. We are so very excited to get our athletes back on the field and give them the chance to feel the camaraderie, excitement, and physical well-being that comes with being part of a team.
Bowie LAX 2020-2021 Safety Protocols for Team Practice
- Temperature checks upon arrival as well as a passing health screen check in on the TeamSnap app. A player will not be allowed to practice if temperature registers over 100 degrees or if they do not pass the screen.
- Each player will supply their own equipment and water bottles.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for players and coaches.
- Masks worn by players upon arrival and departure from practice and when 6’ of distance cannot be maintained. Coaches will wear masks at all times.
- At least 6’ of distance will be maintained at all times possible.
- Each player will have a safely-spaced, designated individual spot for their equipment.
- No visitors or spectators inside the fence/gate during practice.
- All shared equipment will be sanitized after each practice.
- If a player has any physical symptoms that could possibly indicate Covid19, the player should not attend practice. If a player develops symptoms after they have attended practice or tests positive for Covid19, please email Janine Folliard at firstname.lastname@example.org. Janine is an AISD health coordinator, a team parent, and a member of our board.